Success story: Bacviz Kecskemet (Hungary)
Service solution to reduce energy consumption and electricity bill in a pumping station
Key customer benefits:
15% energy savings, ROI in less than 3 years
I. CUSTOMER ENVIRONMENT / PROJECT CONTEXT
Customer profile (*):
Customer objective and constraints (*):
II. SOLUTION IMPLEMENTATION
Implementation methodology (main phases) (*):
1. Meeting with operators to understand the key step of its process : deep underground pumping, sand filters, chlorination.
2. Instrumentation of the electrical network of the customer with measurement devices connected to a web server.
3. Analysis of the data collected by the Schneider Electric services team.
4. Creation of an official report on a regular basis and presentation of the conclusions to the operation company staff.
Solution overview (services, products, systems, architectures…) (*):
1. Revamping of Low Voltage switchgear
2. Compact NS Micrologic electronic trip units
3. Powerlogic meters and control
4. Modbus/Ethernet communication units
5. Ethernet server information collection
6. Information analysis
How did we estimate the energy savings (methodology, tools, ...)
III. RESULTS / ACHIEVEMENT
Customer benefits (*):
Customer testimonies (Verbatim):
Schneider Electric differentiating values VS competitors: