Training & Entrepreneurship
Changing lives with training and entrepreneurship support
Skills development and support to entrepreneurship in energy-related fields open access to qualified employment and entrepreneurial activities for people from underprivileged backgrounds, thereby empowering local communities to develop and maintain solutions that provide access to modern, reliable and sustainable energy for all.
Women Entrepreneurship Program Brazil: Jeane Araújo shares her story Program supporting entrepreneurship with a gender lens.
Vocational training in energy-related fields in India Local skills development to foster professional insertion in the electrical energy sector and support people who wish to become entrepreneurs.
- We have trained more than 130,000 people and 5,500 trainers since 2009
- Centres of excellence in Algeria, Colombia, Kazakhstan, and South Africa
- Global partnership with NGO Don Bosco Mundo
- IECD partnership set up in Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria and Egypt
- Projects in 50 countries worldwide, mostly in Africa, Asia and Latin America
- We have supported 1,000 entrepreneurs since 2009