For power factor correction in highly polluted networks
Three phase inductors designed to weaken harmonic amplification in highly polluted networks, and protect multiple installation components.
FeaturesDetuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuating the amplification of harmonics on highly polluted networks and to protecting the different components of the installation.
They form a complete product range from 6 to 100 kvar and are available in the most common tunings, such as 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltages of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be chosen according to the capacitors with which they are associated.
- Anti-rust coating
- Thermal probe with no volt contact
- Standards compliance: IEC 60289, EN 60289
Find out more:
Detuned reactor catalogue
- Long service life greatly improved with the correct sizing to fit all harmonics risks
- safety operating mechanism provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs minimum maintenance
- Power quality supplied: limits harmonic pollution of power networks
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ