Direct click-in installation system with 45 mm front
OptiLine 45 is essential for a well-functioning and future-safe office; flexible, extensive and equipped with outstanding interaction between the different parts
OptiLine 45 direct click-in installation system. A complete range of trunking, poles, posts, floor boxes and service boxes.
- Trunking: PVC. Five sizes: 75x55, 95x55, 140x55, 165x55 and 185x55
- Trunking: Aluminum. Four sizes: 75x55, 140x55, 165x55 and 185x55
- Poles: Aluminum. Free-standing or tension mounted, one or two-sided
- Posts: Aluminum. One or two-sided
- Floor boxes. Three versions for various combinations of 45x45 module wiring devices.
- Service boxes in aluminum:
- Pop-up service box for desks, pre-wired with outlets, cable and plugs
- Turn able service boxes for desks, pre-wired with outlets, cables and plugs
- Basic service boxes, pre-wired or predefined w/outlets, cables and plugs, or empty
- Floor and ceiling cable feeders
Materials and Colors
Trunking in PVC RAL 9010 or natural anodized aluminum. Only self-extinguishing, lead and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free). Poles, posts and service boxes in aluminum, natural anodised or powder coated (white). Floor boxes in plastic PA6. The accessories of PC/ABS are halogen-free and flame retardant.
Direct click-in Installation System
The OptiLine 45 installation system gives the user reliable and flexible access to power, telephone and data close to the workplace.
- 45 mm front opening for direct click-in of Altira 45x45 module wiring devices
- Wide range: trunking, poles, posts, floor boxes and service boxes
- Easy to order: several kits, simple specifying tool, product references printed on the protective foil of the trunking
- Easy and quick installation. Accessories are mounted without adaptation
- Easy to handle: trunking base and cover packed together, but not assembled
- Safe and reliable: high-quality materials, self-extinguishing PVC, dedicated fixings
- Optimal function together with Altira wiring devices
- All trunking are 55 mm deep - high capacity and safe wire connections
- Perfect final result: design and colour match with Altira, accessories with a perfect fit, materials with a high surface finish
Environmentally friendly, only lead-free and cadmium-free PVC is used ( RoHS substance-free)
Installation solutions for ceilings, walls, floors and desks in offices, conference rooms and commercial buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ