Thermal overload relays up to 75 kW/400 V
TeSys LRD is a flexible range of thermal overload relays from 0.06 kW to 75 kW. Designed for TeSys D contactors ranges, they can be mounted directly under the contactors for compactness or separately using accessories.
TeSys LRD is a reliable series of thermal overload relays designed to cover a range of motor ratings up to 75kW at 400 V. The devices can be combined with TeSys D contactors to form an extremely compact starter.
- Manual or automatic reset
- Sealable flap
- Pre-wiring kit
- Direct mounting with TeSys D contactors
- Terminal block for separate mounting
- Remote electrical reset available as an option
- Connectors: spring terminal, screw clamp, terminal block EverLink (LRD3)
- Class 10 A & 20
TeSys LRD thermal overload relays deliver outstanding performance, flexibility and reliability.
- Safe and effective protection
- Simple to install
- Integrated manual-automatic reset
- Can be combined with TeSys D contactors to form an extremely optimized starter
TeSys LRD relays are used across industry, infrastructure, building, etc., to provide:
- Protection against motor overload and loss of phase.
- The perfect complement of magnetic only circuit breakers to manage thermal protection for motors.
- Selectable manual, remote or auto reset tripping options for better process management.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ