TeSys DF, LS1/GK1
Fuse carriers from 0.5 A to 125 A
TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 is a complete range of fuse carriers from 0.5 to 125 A that is designed for a wide variety of applications up to 690 V.
Modular in design, TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 fuse carriers are designed to meet a variety of needs. The solution is available in multiple versions and with a wide range of options.
- NFC or CC fuses available
- High breaking capacity
- 120 kA/500 V and 80 kA/690 V (depending on fuse size used)
- 1-4 pole versions (with or without light indicator for blown fuse)
- 1 pole or 1 pole + neutral
- 2 pole
- 3 pole or 3 pole + neutral
- 4 pole
- Cylindrical cartridge fuse sizes:
- 5 x 31.5
- 10 x 38
- 14 x 51
- 22 x 58
- IP2X protection against direct finger contact
- LS1D compatible for Quickfit mounting (can be equipped with a side handle)
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening
- Dual positions locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting
- Conforms to the European Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive
Simple and effective, the TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 range of fuse carriers provides a cost-effective, reliable solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits.
- Prevent damage to your installation
- Reduce risk for equipment and personnel
- Improve production uptime
The TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 range of fuse carriers can be used for a wide variety of applications across industry, infrastructure, and building. The devices are specifically designed for electrical installations, including distribution, control, or motor starters.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ