Thermostats for DIN-rail mounting provides solutions for heating control, especially in commercial panel builder applications. The heating control saves energy.
FeaturesTH4 thermostat monitors and regulates ambient temperature from +8°C to +26°C according to 3 temperature set points:
- Comfort: while the premises are occupied,
- Reduced: while the premises are unoccupied. User can pre-set this value between 0...10 °C and it is reduced from comfort value when mode is activated.
- Above freezing: for a prolonged period of non-occupancy, for example holidays. In this mode temperature setting is fixed to +5 °C. “Reduced” and “Above freezing” modes needs external On/Off switch.
TH7 thermostat monitors and regulates temperature from -40°C to +80°C with a wide setting range. TH7 thermostat is suitable for frost protection solutions and solutions where higher temperatures are needed.
TH7 and TH4 thermostats can be equipped with different sensor options like: floor probe, collar probe, outdoor probe and ambient probe. TH4 is delivered with an ambient probe.
THP1+ is a weekly programmable thermostats which monitor and regulate ambient temperature from +10 °C to +30 °C. THP1+ is suitable for home and tertiary use and the thermostat has 3 different operating modes: comfort, reduced and frost protection. Different modes can be controlled with external switches or automatically based on user pre-defined values. User settings are saved to internal memory (battery back up). The THP1+ thermostat is controlling 1 zone. 2 different ambient probes can be used: non adjustable sensor (15835) and adjustable sensor (15836). Probes needs to be ordered separately.
BenefitsTemperature management integrated in the panel board
- Temperature management provides significant energy savings and greater comfort.
- The choice of the operating mode; "reduced" or "above freezing" can be controlled by simple external switches.
ApplicationsThermostats are designed to manage heating in residential and tertiary installations, especially for:
- Small office or home centralized temperature control,
- Industrial green house or modular building temperature control,
- Electrical floor or room heating systems,
- Open space HVAC system control,
- Office or home frost protection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ