Solution for tested and IEC compliant and seismic 2.5g certified low voltage switchboards up to 4000 A
Prisma P functional system, in conformity with IEC 61439-1&2 standards, can be used for all types of low voltage electrical switchboards up to 4000 A. It integrates Schneider Electric offerings, ensuring electrical, mechanical and communication features.
- Cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000 A
- High performance distribution systems with Linergy busbars and quick connectors
- Complete set of modular functional units tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Low voltage switchboards, Icw 100kA rms/1s, IP30, IP31, IP55, IK10,
- Distribution system: horizontal and vertical busbars in a lateral compartment or at the rear of the cubicles
- Cubicles with plain or glass door tested up to 2.5g according to the IEC 60068-3-3 standard, ensuring that the switchboard will keep on operating as intended, even during severe earthquake conditions (up to 7 on the Richter scale)
- Metal frames and panels: steel metal sheet with cataphoresis treatment with hot-polymerized polyester epoxy powder color RAL9001
- Height: 2000 mm
- 4 Widths: 800 mm (for functional units with vertical busbars), 650 mm (for functional units), 400 mm (for functional units or cable ducts), 300 mm (for cable ducts)
- 2 Depths: 400 mm, 600 mm
Prisma P, coupled with our communication devices, becomes an EcoStruxure™ connected equipment offer within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
- Prisma P allows production of optimized, efficient and simple switchboards to meet your needs.
- Prisma P contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and certified under IEC standard conditions.
- Prisma P can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
The Prisma P is ideal for low voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings, including:
- Data and Telecom (data centers, server rooms, network solutions)
- Retail (multi-user centers, chain and independent retailers)
- Industrial buildings (non-critical process, logistic, agricultural)
- Healthcare (hospitals, clinics)
- Leisure and culture
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ