Outdoor Dead Tank Circuit Breaker
A reliable, cost effective solution for outdoor substation equipment.
The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 2000 A / 40 kA.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage up to 200 kV peak full wave and 258 kV peak 2µs chopped wave.
- Rated for -40°C to +50°C (standard), -65°C to +55°C (option).
- No de-rating required for altitudes up to 10000 ft (3000m).
- Internal arc fault and seismic endurance tested.
- EPDM rubber bushings.
- Large CT housing
- Surge Arresters, VT or recloser configuration in option
- Meets IEC, ANSI/IEEE, BS, GOST, AS, GB regulations.
- Cost effective.
- Limited maintenance required.
- Sealed-for-life, zero gasket construction.
- Improved safety due to internal arc fault containment
- Easy access to the current transformer and control protection functions.
- Small foot print
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ