EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Fiber Manager
Map, design, report, plan, and manage your communications network
EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Fiber Manager delivers your fiber optic network information in a seamless data fabric for mapping, planning, designing and managing. Get an accurate inventory of underground structure networks, their capacity and utilization, along with robust productivity tools for managing your assets.
FeaturesMap, plan, design and manage your fiber optic network for optimum performance.
- Get a seamless, map-based data format that can be traced and analyzed for efficient network operation
- Network database supports the ability to manage an internal network, as well as leased fiber capacity, and includes structures like manholes, conduit and ducts
- Network information can be distributed companywide for collaboration on corporate initiatives, such as locating installed plant, maximizing network utilization or marketing opportunities
- Breadth of productivity tools for faster and more efficient work include Connection Manager, Circuit Manager, OTDR Outage Trace, Location Editor, Wavelength Management and the ability to track and manage inventory of diverse devices
BenefitsEcoStruxure™ ArcFM Fiber Manager delivers a comprehensive view of your current assets, enabling you to better plan for expansions, respond to challenges and maximize the performance of your network.
- Intuitive tools for more efficient and effective management of your entire fiber optic network.
- Better anticipate future needs with a more informed understanding of the present via a comprehensive view of current assets
- Better plan for expansions, respond to challenges and maximize the performance of your network
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ