- Data center life cycle
Running your data center doesn't have to be hard. Our data center life cycle services simplify your work every day.
- White paper Data center life cycle management fundamentals
For each phase of your data center’s life cycle, you must take proper care and action to continuously meet the business needs of the facility. This paper describes the five phases of the data center life cycle, identifies key tasks and pitfalls, and offers practical advice to facility owners and management.Fundamentals of Managing the Data Center Life Cycle for Owners
- Why use our life cycle services at your data center?
Data centers are central to your business value and many of you are using them to gain a competitive advantage. How do you ensure your business success?
End-to-end data center life cycle servicesWe can help make your data center available, efficient and safe throughout its life cycle.
PlanSimplify the planning of your data center physical infrastructure. Find out more
DesignDevelop a data center design that meets your reliability, flexibility and scalability objectives. Find out more
BuildLet experienced project management resources coordinate installation through integration to finish on time and on budget. Find out more
Life cycle services: operateLet our experts design your maintenance plans and operation processes. Find out more
Critical site assessmentLearn how to reduce energy consumption and ensure availability of data centers and large network sites. Find out more
Why work with us
Get support at any phase
From initial assessment through facility operations and maintenance, we can help make your data center available, efficient, and safe throughout its life cycle.
Engage with us at any point
Whether you require services in one phase or throughout the complete life cycle, Schneider Electric offers solutions customized to your business needs.
- Assess: Get the best return for your money. Using supply- and demand- side assessments, we address all your challenges with automation tools and best practices developed over 45 years.
- Plan: Using proven methodology and automation tools, we provide expert assistance for your project to determine optimal costs, criticality, performance, timing, regulatory compliance, or sustainability.
- Design: Meet your performance and safety needs. Our customizable design services leverage unparalleled expertise and an extensive design library to meet your basic to detailed needs.
- Build: Finish on time and on budget. From basic assembly, integration, commissioning, and start-up to on-site project management, our systematic approach reduces risk, compacts schedules, and minimizes costs.
- Operate: Simplify operations and minimize downtime. We provide more maintenance, operation, monitoring, and optimization services than anyone else.
- Leverage our network of 7,000 globally trained specialists, with 45 years of applied experience.